These activity cards will help your child to recognize and name letters of the alphabet. Identify the sounds they make and develop reading skills.
Pre school Strokes : A -Z
• Our writing card is an important tool for cognitive development
• Facilitate visual and tactile processing abilities
• Recommended Age–3 years and above
• Enhance fine motor skills
• Motor skills include pencil skills, such as scribbling, colouring, drawing, writing, etc. as well as self-
care such as dressing, eating, hygiene, etc.
• Kids become able to recognise the alphabet by just placing their fingers on the alphabet